The recent Omicron surge and supply chain shortages have hit us pretty hard, leaving our team understaffed and our production capacity limited. Because of this, we are experiencing order delays. We understand how disappointing this may be and are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. Our team is currently monitoring all orders daily and doing our best to get yours delivered soon as soon as we can.
As we work to accurately project delivery timelines, we hope you can understand that unpredictability means there is always a risk of orders being delayed beyond our estimations. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional support.
- In-stock lights will ship immediately with UPS Ground (3-5 business days).
- All other lights will be made in the order we receive them. Right now, the estimated lead time for delivery is about 3 months. Note: this does not account for potential delays.
We will continue to process returns and replacements. Email us at email@example.com and we'll take care of you.
The health and safety of our community are our highest priority. We are constantly monitoring the situation and will continue to adjust our efforts and responses to follow guidance from health officials. We are taking extra precautions to ensure products are handled hygienically at every step, from manufacturing to the time it gets to you. Along with stringent protocols for safety and sanitation, we are committed to:
- Continue operating with adjustments to schedules and work environments to minimize risk, while providing sick leave to those who tested positive or have been exposed.
- Practicing proper distancing (at least six feet) at all times.
- Requiring employees to wear protective masks and gloves at all times.
- Providing employees with alcohol wipes and hand sanitizers.
- Enhancing our daily cleaning protocols, disinfecting high-touch hard surfaces throughout the day.
- Ensuring all employees are vaccinated against the virus.
- Ensuring ‘negative’ test results in order for our team to return to work.
Our HQ team continues to work remotely.
Everyone at Gantri will continue to receive full pay and benefits during this time.
*This article was lasted updated May, 2022.